Saturday 22 October 2011

The things you miss when running - 1

On returning from my run on Friday morning I found the police had cordoned off the road adjacent to mine.  Had a peer, saw nothing of interest so carried on.  However, a drama was unfolding. Oui!  Saw it in Nice Matin today.

A guy of 64 was being evicted from the apartment in which he had lived for 30 years. He was threatening to jump!  This was all taking place in full view of my window (see slide show of Nice from an earlier post 9 Oct).  I saw nothing as I was pre-occupied showering and thinking deeply about where I was going to go for coffee.

In the event he didn't jump. Got evicted.  Sad.



And the apartment?

Good location

Excellent balcony

Nice sunny position with view

Looks like 2 or 3 rooms

Vacant possession - obviously

Wonder what the realtor's number is?

Perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment